Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

[SCS Blog] Switzerland Rework - Alpine Roads

SCS Blog

We really appreciate the positive feedback you provided us with after the last blog post dedicated to the Switzerland Rework project. We figured we could hype you up even more by showing you even more images from the local Alps and preparing the bravest among you for a challenging trip through the alpine roads.

01.jpg

Despite being surrounded by wonderful nature the alpine roads of Switzerland are not for the faint-hearted. Prepare yourself for a true adventure as you navigate the winding paths at dangerous heights. We don’t mean to scare you but you'll need nerves of steel and unparalleled skill to conquer these challenging routes. The hairpin turns, narrow passages, and potentially bad weather conditions will put your driving prowess to the test.

02_1.jpg
03.jpg
08.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg
09.jpg

Well, will you be up to the challenge? If so, let us know in the comments here or on social media. While you’ll be at it, make sure to also follow our social media profiles (TwitterInstagramFacebookTikTok) to stay in touch with all the latest news regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and future projects.

View the full article

• Woah! 1

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

I really can't wait, the current Swiss roads are too old and have been taking detours from Italy or Germany, if rebuilt and released, I can't wait to start from here to Austria 🥳

NewHeader.png.e4c57937084393154ec74acd64b57719.png

🚚HELLO, I'M JASON_STEPHEN FROM 666 LOGISTICS🚚

>-------------------------------------------------------<

I mainly focus on Pictures and Videos in this Forum and Game

I can modify pictures by Photoshop and make videos by Pr & AE

>-------------------------------------------------------<

🎞 Here are my social media links 🎞

<< YouTube | DiscordBilibili | X.COM >>