TruckersMP Featured Zone

Guest ouzersn

JUST OPEN THAT EMERGENCY LANE, WE CANT BE AFK AND DUE TO BLOCKERS THIS SHIT HAVE STARTED TO BE ANNOYING. PLEASE ADD SOME AFK ZONES

That sounds awesome!

• Like 1

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

This event seems cool, I genuinely hope that people will actually start to listen and partake in a more realistic matter though.

As much as I personally enjoy places that are a bit more populated, it does become an easy target for those that have only a sole purpose to disturb the ''peace''.

I'm guessing cars have been disabled throughout this period? I've figured they aren't usable in Server one at the very moment I write this.

• Like 1

Guest killiash

Instead of reworking gas stations, road junctions and other improvements for the Calais - Duisburg road, the management of truckersmp decided to make the situation worse and create more mayhem for children. On the first server, and so the activity of the game moderators is the worst, and now they are completely afk in one place. Instead of 500 players in Calais, there are now 2000+, and half of the section of the Calais-Duisburg road is just standing! Very interesting gameplay. Bravo! 

Sorry for my bad English. 

This looks pretty good, the day before yesterday to be precise, I saw several members from the event team on the side of the road on the way down the highway, and I wondered what was going on in Calais city was there an event? I've had a taste of it over the last few days, although only one lane is also blocked, looking forward to the final look, end of construction!😜😛

• Like 1

6 hours ago, C. C. Cαtch said:

Instead of reworking gas stations, road junctions and other improvements for the Calais - Duisburg road, the management of truckersmp decided to make the situation worse and create more mayhem for children. On the first server, and so the activity of the game moderators is the worst, and now they are completely afk in one place. Instead of 500 players in Calais, there are now 2000+, and half of the section of the Calais-Duisburg road is just standing! Very interesting gameplay. Bravo! 

Sorry for my bad English. 

First of all you're not being forced to be there, the area is like a mini special ops until a certain date (where i'm assuming they'll of finished their project).  Would you prefer we had a server where nothing was done and no special events were happening on said server?

banner

Guest killiash
1 hour ago, The Englishman said:

First of all you're not being forced to be there, the area is like a mini special ops until a certain date (where i'm assuming they'll of finished their project).  Would you prefer we had a server where nothing was done and no special events were happening on said server?

Such events should be done away from the Calais-Duisburg road, where the crowd of people is already very large. This is a disgusting place for events! As far as I understand, this event will be until next month, this is a mockery.
The new section of the road from Calais could be released without public display, as was the case with Duisburg.

27 minutes ago, C. C. Cαtch said:

Such events should be done away from the Calais-Duisburg road, where the crowd of people is already very large. This is a disgusting place for events! As far as I understand, this event will be until next month, this is a mockery.
The new section of the road from Calais could be released without public display, as was the case with Duisburg.

^ Again you're not forced to be there, if you don't like the area how it is go someplace else. Remember you have a choice.  Also there is a bug with the cars at the moment hence why people aren't able to purchase one.

banner

Guest killiash
3 hours ago, The Englishman said:

^ Again you're not forced to be there, if you don't like the area how it is go someplace else. Remember you have a choice.  Also there is a bug with the cars at the moment hence why people aren't able to purchase one.

Too stuffy. 

You do not delve into my words, so I consider it a waste of time for me.
Arrivederci!

1 hour ago, The Englishman said:

funny thing that he is actually driving there now i guess is not that bad. anyway perhaps this is a test for the future.

now lets enjoy this nice event.

• Upvote 1

Guest killiash
1 hour ago, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

funny thing that he is actually driving there now i guess is not that bad. anyway perhaps this is a test for the future.

now lets enjoy this nice event.

I need to stop driving this road because the management decided to make a pointless event? Really? 
So maybe you should stop driving down that road too and not complain about being rammed by someone?
Two days have passed, what interesting happened in this event? Nothing! The management adds new cars for their staff and cost afk, blocking some of the roads. What an interesting gameplay for other players...

In theory it's a fun event, but when it comes to practice not so much. As someone who mostly drives away from those cities and doesn't pay much attention to news about MP it was HELL to have to drive through this road when trying to get on a ferry to GB. Less than 10 fps, and waiting for a long time, only to be hit by some kids, get stuck, have to use F7 and have to begin it all from the beginning. All while people were just angry, ramming into others and calling each other names/cursing.