TruckersMP Featured Zone

This is exciting i am waiting for the study to be finished soon....😄

• Like 1

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Cool idea but horrible place where to do it. TMP biggest problem is that almost all players driving only on Calais-Duisburg road and thanks to that there is big traffic jams and mega fps drops and players moving like 10m per 1min lol. Same time its so boring to drive around anywhere else on this huge map because u will never see anyone else. Hopefully one day u have enough balls to close Calais-Duisburg road like for month. Just to see, where all these 3000+ players will go who usually likes to sit on these traffic jams. Maybe that will help to move players more around the map so people can meet another truckers anywhere else too. Like these SCS Events or TMP Event like this right now, its perfect to motivate players to go and see other cool countrys and roads aswell. But here we are again, all action coming to calais-duisburg area and lets all sit 5h in these traffic jams with 10fps. Hopefully one day AI traffic coming to the TMP so its not will be so boring to drive around alone whole day if you are not in mid map area. I know some of you will say that if i dont like these traffic jams, go play SCS Convoy mode with my friends and Ai. I have been done that and its cool but it also cool to drive around with thousands of real players. Just that sitting around in Duisburg-Calais is not my thing and theres not enough players around anywhere else to make it worth it to go and explore other countrys. But keep doing what u are doing TMP team, hats off for your hard work what u all have been done.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9
  • True Story 2