Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Broken textures

MartinPlaysCZ

Question

Hello everyone.

Last week I was driving in TruckersMP on Simulation 1 when suddenly large, mostly black stripes appeared on my screen and I couldn't see anything. I had to stop in a not very safe place because of this. I waited a few minutes and those textures (if they were textures) disappeared. I then continued driving, when all of a sudden these stripes reappeared on my screen again. I turned the game off and didn't play it until today. I thought to myself that it won't happen again. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Today when I logged into the game, I saw those stripes again, so I was unable to start driving.

Is it my problem, TMP problem or SCS Software problem?

Here's a video from last week to give you a better idea:

I would be grateful for all your advice,

EHHVTC I MartinCZ

Report Moderator & Prime Logistics driver

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1)(1).jpg.e85ac5a3413696275f3ab3402bb1d4b1.jpg | Prime Logistics bio image

5 answers to this question

Thank you for your reply.

I reinstalled GeForce Experience because I haven't gotten a new graphics driver update in a long time, which never seemed strange to me until @CN*ShiGuang*V8 said it might be caused by a bad driver. After turning on the newly installed GeForce Experience, I immediately got several driver updates. I installed them and tested them. So far it's working fine, so hopefully it will be fine now.

So the bug was in GeForce Experience.

Thank you both for your advice, I appreciate it.

The topic can be closed.

Kind regards,
EHHVTC I MartinCZ

Report Moderator & Prime Logistics driver

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1)(1).jpg.e85ac5a3413696275f3ab3402bb1d4b1.jpg | Prime Logistics bio image