Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How often do you use the turn signals?

Chema9

Hello there! 

In my case, I use blinkers for all possible situations.

I warn whenever I can in my turns, roundabouts, overtaking, when I'm stopped for a traffic jam, etc.

Many people don't use it.

And you? Are you one of those who use it frequently, or not so often? 

Do you think this is important?

Let's discuss in this post! 🚦

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I always use my signals. It adds more realism to the game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to ask your question.

When I drive in games, I always use turn signals. 
This is because it's traffic etiquette, and I'm in the habit of always using my turn signal in real life as well.

• Like 3
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

I always use turn signals as on IRL.and it would be fair if EVERYONE do that...to avoid useless accidents,reckless overtakes,reckless turns and when you slow down a lot using emergency lights help a lot to avoid chain collisons...

• Like 2

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

Hello, player

When driving, I think it is essential to use turn signals when we encounter intersections, roundabouts, and other needs to use turn signals. The use of turn signals is a friendlier form, which can alert the rear vehicle so that the rear vehicle has a good preparation.

• Like 1

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

My Page  ▍ rules  ▍  tickets   ▍  Submit your report   ▍ Talent acquisition

The usage of turn signals are an important mean to increase road safety and a requirement of road traffic regulations.

I use them whenever I change my direction of travel, for example, changing lanes, and turns.

It is worth noting that the usage of turn signals should be executed in timely manner. They should be used before and during the change of direction.

• Like 1

Yeah! I definitely consider it very important as well. 

Personally, I have the habit of using it in real life even if there is no traffic or no vehicle. 

Apart from the fact that it is a security measure, you also show interest in carrying out correct driving. 

I'm so used to using it that when I see someone who does not do it, I get really angry 🤣

Yes, because I like to play the game in a realistic way, I use blinkers every time it is necessary.

• Like 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

Hey there,

I use my singnals all the time I drive in TMP or in Singleplayer to make game more realistic, however you should be required to use the all time as in TMP are many players and some rules about appropriate driving because. 

• Thanks 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

The frequency is very high. 

Overtake, turn

Prompt the rear to overtake. 

Or parked on the side of the road, And So On 

• Awesome! 1

亲切问候

倩霞

Useful Links:

TMP举报|TMP规则|TMP知识库|TMP反馈系统|TMP支持系统

社会的:

卡车司机MP|卡车司机MP论坛|蒸汽|VTC