Discussion of Kirkenes city road on Pormods map

Hello I'm sorry but I disagree with you. I don't think that this area needs a traffic lights. I think that possible accidents are minimized with lane lines. I don't think accidents will happen if everyone drives according to the rules and respectfully. 

spacer.png

If you think this should be in the game you can create a new suggestion by clicking HERE. If you don't know how to sent a suggestion please click HERE to read about posting a suggestion.

• Thanks 1

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

I guess you may have thought of C-D Road, but C-D Road has a very important point that makes it very necessary to set traffic lights, because it has a traffic intersection, two intersections under the interchange, but Kirkenes' E6 and E105 do not exist This kind of traffic flow converges, so it is not necessary, and the rest can be left to the traffic rules.

• Thanks 1

NewHeader.png.e4c57937084393154ec74acd64b57719.png

🚚HELLO, I'M JASON_STEPHEN FROM 666 LOGISTICS🚚

>-------------------------------------------------------<

I mainly focus on Pictures and Videos in this Forum and Game

I can modify pictures by Photoshop and make videos by Pr & AE

>-------------------------------------------------------<

🎞 Here are my social media links 🎞

<< YouTube | DiscordBilibili | X.COM >>

Since when traffic lights are respected in TMP?!

Even if most of the players will respect it, many will continue to drive like idiots (the same people who were generating these accidents). And you will still end up with accidents.

The only way to force people to drive correctly there would be to have more regularly some Game Moderator to ban for 48h anyone driving recklessly or not correctly there.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.