Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What do you think about people who want to race as if it were a rally game?

Ich persönlich finde das blöd. Sie können schnell fahren, aber entweder, wenn niemand da ist, oder auf dem Arcade-Server.

Vielen Dank für Ihre Frage!

• Like 1

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

I can't really tell you what I think about these stupid people...but I can say and assure you that when they get banned it's fun to see them apologize in all sorts of ways...commenting under the videos excc but it's too late now,you should have thought of that before 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

@Tximx, @'AboutViki. Thanks for your answers.

Precisely. I just tonight had a player behind me as I was traveling on road C-D and he asked me to fast travel when I had traffic ahead of me. I like to respect the rules and above all the safety distance from the vehicle in front of me. He signals me "Rec" because I have lag 😅. But the lag is normal on a server full of players on a street like C-D.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

Unruly drivers have repeatedly cut me off, tailgated me, and rammed me off the road. Most of them (if not all) were impatient and driving at an excessive and unsafe speed.

While it is their choice to drive at a speed that they feel comfortable at, it is disappointing that they ruin other players fun and game experiences.

Players who like to race should do so either on a designated race track or in another game. Such behavior is definitely out of place on public roads.

• Upvote 1

It's important to promote safe and responsible driving in TruckersMP to ensure a positive and enjoyable experience for everyone.

I want them to follow the traffic rules and drive in the game just like in real life. 😅

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

Few players can justify it as a simulation game, unfortunately (mainly players who use cars). I've dealt with a large number of players who have been driving recklessly or making inappropriate overtaking leading to accidents, but the conclusion on this is that I retaliate by recording, reporting them and the GM can do the rest.

• Like 1
  • HaulieLove 1

• 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.