In-game Veteran Badges

M1k3D3l7a

Suggestion Name: In-game Veteran Badges

Suggestion Description: Add new Veteran Badges (Roman Number only or square red hanger with Roman number) as in-game cosmetic i.e. windscreen hanger or normal hanger similar to our Patreon Coins.

Any example images: - / -

Why it should be added: Give smth back to the community and for us to show off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Awesome! 1

2 hours ago, blabberbeak said:

IIRC, the veteran badge shows the number of years that have passed since a player created a TruckersMP forum account .

Up until now, that's how it used to be. But apparently some "achievements" have been added to the TruckersMP account profiles, which would show how long each account has been a member. I checked a couple of days ago, I had the Veteran 6, 7 and 8 (weird enough, I didn't have the previous ones), and just now, I have all of them, from 1 to 9, as "Locked" achievements https://app.screencast.com/fjrvTxYonQ71U

My guess is that this is a new feature that is still a work in progress.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Up until now, that's how it used to be. But apparently some "achievements" have been added to the TruckersMP account profiles, which would show how long each account has been a member. I checked a couple of days ago, I had the Veteran 6, 7 and 8 (weird enough, I didn't have the previous ones), and just now, I have all of them, from 1 to 9, as "Locked" achievements https://app.screencast.com/fjrvTxYonQ71U

My guess is that this is a new feature that is still a work in progress.

Thanks for the interesting news! 🙏 I didn't know about it.

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

• 7 months later...