Do you have the patience to stay in the long queues between Calais and Duisburg for a long time? Or do you simply press alt+f4?

.woozie

28 minutes ago, Samderali_ said:

Em vez de sair do jogo, você pode desconectar digitando /disconnect. Depois de passar pelos locais de maior movimento, pode regressar à área de seleção de Perfil e iniciar sessão no Truckersmp e continuar na estrada.

If you're carrying any cargo to a specific location, it's a good strategy. But if you want to drive freely, it's not that great since the fun of the online mode is precisely playing with other players.

• Upvote 1

I have enough patience for staying in traffic. But sometimes the traffic can be boring. In this case I teleport to the different city that has low traffic.

• Haha 1

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Since I like to drive realistic and as in real life you can't overtake all the time and everywhere,I try to be patient and wait...sometimes you wait even hours...in the meantime maybe I eat a sandwich or drink a coffee...since there are 200+ staff members including game moderators...I wonder but where are they when you need them? What is the point of having all these Staff if no one is ever active?.. btw I never pressed ALT+F4 in all my history on TMP.

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

Hello,

First of all, thank you for sharing an interesting topic.

I drive realistically and I drive with patience because I can't overtake always and everywhere like in real life.

• Like 3

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

If I go onto the c-d road, I already expect to be stuck in traffic at some point. I enjoy it somewhat and if it's a complete standstill it can be nice to go into freecam to check out other people's trucks.

• Like 1

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >

4 hours ago, TimeTimes said:

If I go onto the c-d road, I already expect to be stuck in traffic at some point. I enjoy it somewhat and if it's a complete standstill it can be nice to go into freecam to check out other people's trucks.

I agree with the above. It also brings, in my opinion, a sense of realism since any other road away from Calais or Duisburg is more or less a ghost town. It's weird but I enjoy sitting in virtual traffic.. as long as it's only once every so often. I'd get bored of it too quickly if I did it every day. 

5PEARMINT

If you don't want to spend too much time on this road, you can ALT+F4. If you are willing to stop on this road, you can walk slowly to the end of the road or you can drive to the expressway halfway

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

My Page  ▍ rules  ▍  tickets   ▍  Submit your report   ▍ Talent acquisition