Which one do you think is good?

Hello and good morning,

First of all, thank you for sharing this interesting topic.

Personally, I like to drive in a Scania because I like Scania more than Volvo. 

The reason is that Scania's cabin interior is closer to my taste than Volvo's cabin interior. I think Scania S has a nice design with nice LCD instrument panel along with the dashboard. 

Therefore, I would choose the Scania

• Like 3

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

Hello good day  thanks for your question <:

Personally, I enjoy both trucks, but as a matter of taste, Scania is more enjoyable and feels better. When I drive Volvo, it feels like I'm going slow even though I'm   going fast, but when I drive Scania, when I go fast, I can realize that I'm really going fast, maybe it's the feature of the windshield structure, but anyway, it's better and more enjoyable for me to drive Scania. 

I prefere Scania, because the interiour in all Volvo trucks looks pretty old. I prefere some modern looking interiour like in the Scania S.

Not asked, but I actually like the new MAN a lot, BUT there is one essencial thing, that kinda destroys the truck for me: The pretty small gas tank and the fact, that SCS didnt fix the issue with the daytime running lights and the turning signal. It looks pretty awful to me. I thought they would've fixed it, but nope, still there.

Greetings

I think the Scania S handles better. It feels like the steering is more direct. The Volvo FH 2014 feels like it floats. But I wonder if that's because it's an older truck?

But the Volvo might have a better dash layout (even if the Scania has a modern nice one)...although I dislike that the Speedometer is in KM/H, but you got the digital speedo. It's just hard for me to internalize reference for KM/H, so I have to keep MPH available. And I don't want to drive a Right-Hand drive truck......

I do plan on buying (I think) an older Scania when I play again. So I'll have to mentally compare it.

In the game, Scania is better, but if you are talking about it in real life then definitely the Volvo is the best as of its engine, power, interior, and its design because I have seen both trucks in real life.

• Like 1
  • HaulieLove 1

• 2 months later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Community Moderator + Support