Game moderator

Actually, no. I would treat them just like everyone else. Because that's what makes a good game presenter. You can't favor your friends and you can't favor others. However, since I have never been taken myself due to too little activity (which I don't understand), I will try again and again in the hope of offering other players a nice gaming experience:) PS: Thanks to all the game moderators who sacrifice their free time for us!

Nur weil andere die Regeln brechen, tust du das auch? Seien Sie schlauer! Gute Fahrt.

Tximx

1531540532_role_5Patron(4).webp.7092903f62b05aa754ac1514776d86cf.webp

Hello,

I would not do it, simply because I would be one more player with a position of responsibility, and this leads to enforcing the rules, regardless of whether they are my friends or not. People who want to be a moderator don't do it to show off to their friends,  they do it to contribute in the community. 

Regards!

Chema.

• Upvote 1

I believe that individuals who feel the urge to show off in front of their friends may not be ready to take on the role of a game moderator. As team members in TruckersMP, they should strive to be exemplary and represent another face of TMP. It is important to demonstrate good behavior and set a positive example for others.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

Hello, player

Game moderators are the same as all players, I don't think it's an honor to be a game moderator, in my opinion, it is not only about taking responsibility for maintaining the game environment, but also having a helping spirit to help players in need. As long as you become a game moderator, take this job well.

• Upvote 1

Kind regards

Yu Jian TMP

My Page  ▍ rules  ▍  tickets   ▍  Submit your report   ▍ Talent acquisition

Hello. 

First of all thank you for taking the time to ask this question. 

I am not a moderator now but if in the future I have the opportunity to become a moderator of the game, I will have the opportunity to hold a more regular game to enforce the rules to everyone and in any case the rules for me must be always respected (even if they are my friends).

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

Rules are rules, friends will just be treated/punished like any other.

• True Story 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.