Expansion of the skoda car

Skoda expansion  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the skoda car being expanded with additional customization?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you like to see the 2008 prelift version of the skoda superb?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Would you like to see wagon variants of the skoda car?

• Yes
    • No

My main focus for this sugestion is the customization. I think that it would be cool to see things like interior accesories, roof accesories or more rims. Secondly, the skoda lacks variety, the only option that we have is the facelift sedan i think that a lot of people (including me) would like to see a wagon or a prelift. Lastly, adding more trailers like for example utilty trailers, inclosed trailers, or a trailer for towing cars or bikes also wouldnt hurt. 

Summing up, heres a list of few things that i would like to see and that would improve the skoda. 

2008 Prelift and wagons addition

More rims (including steelies) 

Roof racks (one with bikes for example) 

Interior customization

More trailers

New exhausts

A taxi livery with a taxi beacon

Tinted windows

More engine options including the 3.2 vr6

Ability to modify the drivetrain and choose between awd and fwd. 

The expansion for the skoda car would certainly improve the game by adding more variety to truckersmp. I think that a lot of people would like to see new features added to the car. 

Reply with your suggestions! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 'AboutViki. said:

The cars and buses should be removed from ets2. It doesn't make any sense on a truck simulator game...

Makes it more realistic for me, is my POV. I could see if removing cars/buses got rid of trolls, but it won't.

I don't use them, but I don't see the harm in having them. And this is just my opinion, your opinion is your opinion.

Although I could agree with the sentiment if cars were majority used by players, rather than trucks. And everyone spent time driving cars rather than trucking.

• Like 1
  • True Story 1

Hello thank you for sharing this interesting topic my suggestion is that just as dlc tuning was released for every truck they should also do dlc tuning for skoda so that we can tune our car according to our own taste and enjoy it this is good for the players that if they decide to put it in the game they can use it

Kind regards 

Lauren.

That's because the car was added in a truck game. There are no other options for the car. TMP Devs have more important things to do then to expand upon a vehicle that's a favorite of the trolling community.

Just look at my AI Cars for ATS Suggestion. I doubt it's ever going to happen. If it does, cool.

1. ATS has very little population.
  2. That's too much work. Even with the last state released.

The other variant is because both are based on AI SP vehicles. TMP wanted to give some variety and even reward patrons.

On 5/29/2023 at 12:20 PM, Lauren. said:

Hello thank you for sharing this interesting topic my suggestion is that just as dlc tuning was released for every truck they should also do dlc tuning for skoda so that we can tune our car according to our own taste and enjoy it this is good for the players that if they decide to put it in the game they can use it

Kind regards 

Lauren.

This is not possible due to the fact that cars are added by TMP, not SCS.

Hello @Miniotgf44PL,

First of all thank you for taking the time to write this idea. 

Yes, it would be nice to see new varieties of objects and various customizations for cars like the skoda, maybe something real. But I don't know how much would make sense, since most people drive trucks and the game is mainly based on truck driving. 

Kind Regards, 

ROMANISTA [ITA] 

TruckersMP Veteran Player 

• Like 1

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9