Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What is your General Speed Limit?

ADEM.KERİM

I usually drive at 90 km/h.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Most of the time I drive at 90km/h because I feel safe driving at this speed.

Driving at a speed that you feel safe and comfortable with is crucial for maintaining control and ensuring your own safety as well as the safety of others on the road. It's important to find a speed that aligns with your driving abilities, the road conditions, and any applicable speed limits.

Choosing to drive at 90 km/h shows that you are mindful of your surroundings and are driving at a pace that allows you to react appropriately to any unexpected situations. This moderate speed allows for better observation of the road, increased reaction time, and improved maneuverability.

It's worth noting that speed limits are established based on various factors, including road conditions, traffic volume, and safety considerations. Remember that driving at a consistent speed and being aware of other drivers' speeds is essential to maintain a safe flow of traffic. 

First and foremost, I drive at a speed that I consider safe.

It corresponds to the national and local speed limits but is usually lower than that because I take into account other factors such as the traffic situation, the weather situation, the course of the road, the truck, trailer, and cargo, and last but not least, my driving experience.

• Like 1

Follow the speed limit sign

NewHeader.png.e4c57937084393154ec74acd64b57719.png

🚚HELLO, I'M JASON_STEPHEN FROM 666 LOGISTICS🚚

>-------------------------------------------------------<

I mainly focus on Pictures and Videos in this Forum and Game

I can modify pictures by Photoshop and make videos by Pr & AE

>-------------------------------------------------------<

🎞 Here are my social media links 🎞

<< YouTube | DiscordBilibili | X.COM >>