TMP Launcher Download Error

ArcticYuki

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello @ArcticYuki;

You mentioned that you had a problem I'm really sorry about that. You can be sure that I will do my best to help you.

1. Open Settings tab.
  2. Press browse.
  3. Navigate to a directory of your choice (not were TruckersMP is currently installed).
  4. Select the new folder.

5. Press save.

6. Close the Launcher.

7. Run the launcher as administrator. ( TruckersMP Launcher -> Right Click -> Run As Administrator)

I hope I was able to solve your problem clearly. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I wish you a good day.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Guest [OCSC Event] Antho
On 5/26/2023 at 4:29 PM, ArcticYuki said:

Every Time I Click The Download It Gets Near The End And Gives Me A Download Error. Does Anyone Know A Fix I Have Reinstalled Both Game And Launcher I Even Ran It As Administrator  

https://gyazo.com/942b76ba7b3a8a9a61d4b4b4ef3a1ad0

Hello @ArcticYuki,

Sometimes this happens for no reason at all.
Simply choose the folder path of your game again in the launcher settings, even if the path is correct.

It may seem a weird thing to do, but it seems to work.

Otherwise, the old launcher still works fine, if you want it to, I still have it 😅

1 hour ago, !drkYVZ said:

Hello @ArcticYuki;

You mentioned that you had a problem I'm really sorry about that. You can be sure that I will do my best to help you.

1. Open Settings tab.
  2. Press browse.
  3. Navigate to a directory of your choice (not were TruckersMP is currently installed).
  4. Select the new folder.

5. Press save.

6. Close the Launcher.

7. Run the launcher as administrator. ( TruckersMP Launcher -> Right Click -> Run As Administrator)

I hope I was able to solve your problem clearly. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I wish you a good day.

Thank you unfortunately it still gives me the error

20 hours ago, [OCSC Event] Antho said:

Hello @ArcticYuki,

Sometimes this happens for no reason at all.
Simply choose the folder path of your game again in the launcher settings, even if the path is correct.

It may seem a weird thing to do, but it seems to work.

Otherwise, the old launcher still works fine, if you want it to, I still have it 😅

didnt work but thanks 

Hello @ArcticYuki,

Our most used solutions have already been given to you above, and given the fact none of those seem to work for you, I can only recommend installing and using the old launcher we still have available. You can use the following link to download the old launcher: https://static.truckersmp.com/launcher/launcher_1004.zip

Please let us know if this works for you. I know this is not the most ideal solution, but it is the only one that will work for you right now. 

Kind regards,

tfmpillow

TruckersMP Support

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

42 minutes ago, tfmpillow said:

Hello @ArcticYuki,

Our most used solutions have already been given to you above, and given the fact none of those seem to work for you, I can only recommend installing and using the old launcher we still have available. You can use the following link to download the old launcher: https://static.truckersmp.com/launcher/launcher_1004.zip

Please let us know if this works for you. I know this is not the most ideal solution, but it is the only one that will work for you right now. 

Kind regards,

tfmpillow

TruckersMP Support

thanks i was able to get it working by getting all updated files from a friend but i will keep a copy of the old launcher in case it breaks again 

Hello @ArcticYuki,

Glad to hear you have been able to solve your issue! 

Since there is nothing else to deal with in this topic, I will be moving it to the Solved topics archive.

Happy Trucking!

//Locked and moved to Solved

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions