Priority of reports

Hello. 

In my opinion, a good idea would be to be able to insert during a report on the site, the possibility of asking for the priority of the report made because there are more serious behaviors compared to others. 

For example, if I receive a very serious incident, I can ask for my report to be viewed and evaluated first. 

The degrees of priority I suggest are:

- Very high (Serious) 

- High

- Low

- Very Low (No serious). 

Obviously it must be evaluated by the staff first of all. Anyone who agrees with my idea, can comment on this topic. 

Thank you.

Best regards. 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

33 minutes ago, 'Matheja said:

In my opinion, such an event should not happen, because even for an ordinary event that does not have an important event, many players may want to be important and this can cause confusion in the reporting system.

I agree with this, literally everyone on the report site would pick / spam priority very high just because they want their reports checked first so it would be a useless decision.

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieLove 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

29 minutes ago, Myriαnnα said:

I agree with this, literally everyone on the report site would pick / spam priority very high just because they want their reports checked first so it would be a useless decision.

No. Sorry... I meant that obviously they will have to evaluate staff members first whether the report provides for an evaluation before the others or not. I know that many would put the high priority to have the outcome of the report immediately but it will be the staff to evaluate. 

1 hour ago, 'Matheja said:

In my opinion, such an event should not happen, because even for an ordinary event that does not have an important event, many players may want to be important and this can cause confusion in the reporting system.

I don't think it but... Ok and thanks for your answer. 

• Like 1

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

I don't think people who report should be able to set any priority.

However, depending on the person being reported and their bans history, the report should be prioritised.

i.e. a player who already got banned 4 times over the last 12 months is very likely to cause more damage and bother more players until a moderator bans him/her (after checking the report). While a player who never got banned in 4 years isn't likely to cause more/many problems in the near future. So the first player's report should be treated more quickly than the second one.

• 5 months later...

All game reports have equal weight. Introducing this would mean everyone marks their report as serious - there is no incentive for people to intentionally agree for their report to wait longer.

If you need to report something to management which has a legal, security or safety implication, or is of a matter of urgency, please use the feedback system or even message a Project Manager on Discord.