Should I make a new profile specifically for TruckersMP

Eliot_

Question

5 answers to this question

Evening @Eliot_
I hope you are doing well tonight! 

May you get into more detail(s) in regards to your question?

- - -

I assume that you are questioning whether it's a good or bad idea to play with the exact same ETS2 profile on TruckersMP and Singleplayer? Well, you certainly are able to do so, - and that technically doesn't matter, as long as you don't mind longer loading times due to content changes, which can get avoided by doing the following:

You may download yourself the TruckersMP map edits if you want to avoid those issues, whilst it won't take much longer if you don't, to be honest. Otherwise you may create yourself a new profile, - as a few players do as well if they switch between ProMods and the basic map, to avoid these loading times. 

> If you, however, want to use mods in Singeplayer, then I would advise you to create a second profile. It is possible that whenever you rejoin TruckersMP, those modifications might get lost and your truck/trailer resetted back to basic, as its been before. Regardless is that also not an issue, as long as you don't / it doesn't remove any important truck or trailer parts. Hence, whenever you join back onto our servers, you should make sure that everything is yet still working on your truck! 

- - -

I hope I was able to answer your question! If I wasn't, you may go ahead and let me know about it! 

Have a great rest of your evening! 

Cheers! 

Hey,

You are able to use your singleplayer profile for TruckersMP if you wish to.

My personal recommendation would be to create 3 separate profiles, 1 for TruckersMP, 1 for singleplayer and 1 for Promods (if you use it). 

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

Lucas._
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.