Lack of content / routes without DLCs?

TheStormyMonday

Question

Hey guys. I have the base game on steam and been loving it so far. I have not purchased any DLC's that include other areas of the map. As I have been playing on TruckersMP, I noticed that the content has been limited, it seems that there aren't many routes / deliveries to choose as most of it is around Germany, NL, and UK. I hardly ever have routes to France, and so on. I would like to expand even further. I also see people having nice big trailers with special cargo, while I am limited just to the basic stuff.

What should I do? Buy DLC's? Are there some mods I can install for more options of cargo or routes? Is there some sort of a guide for needed mods to have the most fun? Thx.

4 answers to this question

Hello TheStormyMonday,

Yes, in order to unlock all routes, you need to buy map DLC`s, because TruckersMP runs on the ETS2 engine, so if you don't have DLC maps, you won't have them here either.
To have heavy transports, as well as various add-ons, you also need DLC, such as Heavy Transport DLC.

Also when you want to join ProMods servers you need all the map DLC`s.

Kind regards,

AMIXSO

TruckersMP Report Moderator

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

spacer.png

lrwRsrV.png

🇵🇱/🇩🇪/🇺🇸