Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Request for Arabic Language Support in the Game

Shxn.

Hello there! This game is currently lacking support for the Arabic language. Arabian VTCs are growing rapidly, and there are many Arabic players interested in the game. It would be greatly appreciated if you could consider adding Arabic language support to the game. Thank you so much in advance! ❤️

Heyy @Shxn.

I'm not entirely sure this language is needed. I think if, for example, the Support team needed support for this language, it would have been written in the last recruitment post.

However, with the growing number of players on the TruckersMP platform, I can say that any supported language is useful. Therefore, for your suggestion as well, I wish you the best of luck

Regards,
[MCG] RedWolf [CZ] 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV & MCG Driver (Novice Driver)

• HaulieLove 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Speaking of me knowing that language and seeing that the number of Arabian players are growing each day, I believe it's necessary to make that suggestion but it's up to the TMP as usual, Arabians not supposed to learn other languages so they can communicate with the support, they gotta have their main language like other languages but at the end. You can use English as the most inter-national language in the world.

• Upvote 2

• Translation Manager

Hello @Shxn.,

First of all thank you for making a good point. 

We do not have staff whose native language is Arabic. Yes, I would also like to see the Arabic versions of the articles and announcements. However, this is impossible as we do not have native Arabic-speaking staff. We are currently in the process of recruitment. Native Arabic speakers and those fluent in Arabic can also apply for the role of translator. If individuals proficient in Arabic join the team, we will certainly have the opportunity to provide the Arabic community  with the same level of support we offer in other languages like Turkish, French, German, Spanish, etc.

Sincerely,

Next7

• Woah! 1
  • Awesome! 1

I can understand the fact that Arabic VTC's are growing everyday, but TMP is an ENGLISH based community and is understood by majority of the community.

I can understand having it in the translation team for small things, but there is around 6,500 languages in the world, if we add one, we got to add them all.
This is a no for me.

Genuinely, Ares

TruckerMP Player

Useful Links *

| TruckersMP Rules | Report a Player | My VTC |

On 6/2/2023 at 5:49 PM, TruckerAres said:

I can understand the fact that Arabic VTC's are growing everyday, but TMP is an ENGLISH based community and is understood by majority of the community.

I can understand having it in the translation team for small things, but there is around 6,500 languages in the world, if we add one, we got to add them all.
This is a no for me.

if you think its like that then u have to remove every other language from TruckesMP but its totally different it depends on if there is a translator who is native speaker for this language and simple example Persian was in TruckersMP but its not supported anymore because there isn't any native speaker who speaks Persian and same situation applies on Arabic it doesnt depends on the number of players

Arabian Support & Translator @TruckersMP Team

Have A Question? Feel Free To Contact Me By Discord

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Support System | Report System | Feedback SystemBan Appeal | Rules | Knowledge Base | Suggestions | Server Status

• 4 months later...

Hey,

In terms of the game - we recently updated the chat system to allow more international characters to be supported. Arabic works in the in-game chat.

As my colleague above has pointed out rightly, we can only support languages where we have the staff who speak that language. If we gain more Arabic staff, then it will be a natural process for us to introduce Arabic support across some of our systems.