Give 1 extra report score to the people whose report score has been 0 over 3 months (Only 1 chance)

Suggestion Name: Give 1 extra report score to the people whose report score has been 0 over 3 months

Suggestion Description: On the website report system, if you have many valueless reports, then your report score will be 0 forever. I know this is because TruckersMP don’t want to see a lot of valueless reports that marked as “Declined” spam the report system. But this is a kind of unfair to the player who know the rules better three months after you got 0 report score. Because if the players who has 0 report score met the player who intentional crash to him or break the rules. He can do nothing with that player. You can also make a small test to the player who has 0 report scores 3 months after. If his first report after his report score became from 0 to 1. Then he cannot make any reports forever. This does not including the permanent report system ban.

Any example images: This does not require any images.

Why it should be added: To make sure that all the players know the rules better after he play TruckersMP for a long time can correctly protect themselves by reporting these unfriendly mans from the game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 30maes changed the title to Give 1 extra report score to the people whose report score has been 0 over 3 months (Only 1 chance)

Your suggestion, although I think it looks like you can try, but you talk about the use of in-game reporting to protect themselves, I think there is time for in-game reporting, although there are administrators will look at the in-game reporting, but inevitably reporting will be judged by the system timeout, once the timeout, the administrator will not see your reported video, even if the video, there are violations, can not be processed, the most direct and effective way to Only through the official website of the reporting system to report violations of the user, as for the acceptance time, you can refer to the upper right overload degree! (3 days, 7 days, 14 days, etc.)

• 1 month later...

We don't have the data. But there are 2 possibilities to have your web-report declined:

1. There is no offense at all and in that case you should be deducted 1 report slot because you are wasting Game Moderators time. And you will know for next time you shouldn't post things like that. You start at 10 or 20 slots if I'm not wrong? Which means you have a lot of chances to learn and not make the same mistakes.
  2. There is an offense but it only deserves an in-game kick. But not a ban. In that case, since there is an offense, I don't see why a slot should be deducted. Also sometimes it's hard to predict if an offense would deserve a kick or a ban.

If for the 2 scenarios above, the system was working as I described, nobody would reach 0 slot imho except total imbeciles who don't deserve to post reports.

But since we are not working like that at the moment, I agree that people should automatically get 1 slot after some time if they are at 0.

Finally, the staff should also consider that people post many web-reports which end-up declined (with the consequences we are discussing here) because there are not enough in-game moderation and players in-game reports are timing out!

On 5/24/2023 at 3:36 PM, 30maes said:

Suggestion Name: Give 1 extra report score to the people whose report score has been 0 over 3 months

One should always have a minimum of 1 report slot available, independent of the quality of former reports.

Unless the goal of the TruckersMP team is to protect the offenders by making it difficult to impossible for their victims to report them.

A 3 month period waiting time would invalidate many other evidence recorded around that time and therefore cannot be considered helpful in the matter.

• Upvote 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

• 2 weeks later...