Reports

Hi so my theory is this if you hit  0 reports that means you cannot report again my suggestion is if you run out of reports from the time you run out 1 month should lapse and then you gain 1 report back however if it gets declined you go back 0 and have to wait a full month again  and then obviously if your reports get accepted to you gain extra ones this was just my suggestion let me know what you think 

I do not agree with your decision at all. I think reports should stay permanently and not increase or decrease depending on the report if it is accepted or rejected...this wastes a lot of time to do a report...for example I have been stuck at 2 reports at a time for over a month due to some reports being rejected unfairly...like some reports got declined of someone driving the wrong way...and I was told that it was more of a kick than not a bannable offence...if I had done that I would be banned by now...and that makes you lose priority...and make no sense the game..if someone drive in the worng way as written in the rules,that would be  bannable not kickable or other...

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

A report ban can be issued similarly to the "§2.8" Game rule.
 For example; Indefinite report bans can be issued for 3 months.

A player with a report ban will be given a certain right after 3 months.

This right will be denied 0 report within 3 months.
3 reports in 6 months can be rejected and a maximum of 7 reports must be rejected within 1 year

But if the player's report continues to be rejected if these rules are not followed permanent suspension may be granted.

Even if this idea is rejected, the rule "Remember that you will never be able to report when your report right drops to 0." should be added to the game rules. I'm sure most players are unaware of this ban.

The TruckersMP Team did the impossible and opened permanent bans, I'm sure a solution will be found for this problem.

Your reporting limit does refill after a month. If your cap is so low, you should only be reporting when there's a legit reason to report. As staff have told me, only report when it affects your ability to drive.

What i only report:

• Someone blocking that prevents me from being able to follow the road. Including their trailer.
  • Someone who hits me that causes me to be forced off the road or results in the wheels not on the ground.
  • Someone who passes me going the wrong way.
  • Someone who has a visible hack. Being able to go faster then city speed limits or 110. Being able to go right through everyone outside of an NCZ.

What i don't report:

• Someone queue cutting to either get up as far as they can before a solid object stops them.
  • Someone running a red light.
  • Someone doing a little love tap hit.
  • Comms Abuse. I have my CB set to channel 8 and Voice muted.
  • Using Free Cam to find offenders when it's not affecting me.

If your only reports are from CD, like someone blocking your queue of vehicles, let somebody else report them. Saves you a report. Also, venture away from CD. You'll be surprised how little reports you'll be making, if any, once your somewhere else on the map.

• Like 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 2

Hello @NoahTheGamer.

This might be an idea. But I think it wouldn't make much sense. After all, if a person continues to report players incorrectly, he gets to have 0 reports available for next time. It would be good for a person to think before applying a report so that it does not reach 0.

If it were as you say, everyone could report any people even reaching 0 reports. 

Best regards. 

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1).png.9

• 5 months later...

Hey,

We changed the report score system recently so as to fix being permanently banned from making reports if your score reached zero; the minimum report score is now 1 unless you are manually banned from the reporting system.

This is similar but not the same to your suggestion. Nonetheless, I will mark it as Accepted because the concept has been implemented.