Adaptive Cruise Control

Cups1237

Hello,there @Cups1237

No worries if's not in right section mods they will move on the right section.

its really new system ACC and EMB system on ETS2 I think still not working properly when 1.49 update came maybe SCS get fix the problem then it can be start works without problem.

They are not supported yet by TMP I guess maybe in the future.

• True Story 2

Hello!

You are curious about the possibility of the ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) feature being implemented in TruckersMP in the future.

I can share my personal thoughts on this topic. I believe there is at least a slight possibility of this feature being added in the future.

As we have experienced in single-player mod, the implementation of this feature is not yet perfect. If it were to be introduced in multiplayer mod, it could lead to frequent traffic accidents and congestion. I have tried using this feature in multiplayer mod by entering commands in the console in previous versions, and it was quite risky. However, with the advancements in technology, such as vehicle and object recognition, there is a good chance that this system technology will continue to develop and potentially be added in the future.

I would recommend keeping an eye out for any announcements from the Project Coordination Team or the Game Moderation Team regarding this matter.

Kind regards,

Werzey*

• Like 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

• 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.