If you drive the car in the game, do you also use the trailer?

I always drive skoda without the caravan.

• Like 2

No because the caravan seems too boring in my opinion and I barely drive the Skoda. It would be nice if we could get more trailer options for the Skoda but I'd assume that wouldn't work as the caravan is the only AI trailer suitable for it (I think) and I'd assume they'd not want to implement a custom trailer as it would be resource heavy.

If I drive a car, I won't drive with a Caravan as I don't feel comfortable with it.

Driving with a caravan requires additional skills and precautions, and it's essential to feel confident and at ease behind the wheel when towing a trailer. Towing a caravan adds extra length and weight to your vehicle, which can affect its handling and maneuverability. It may require you to adjust your driving style, such as allowing for longer braking distances and taking wider turns. Additionally, parking and reversing with a caravan can be more challenging, requiring increased spatial awareness and precision.

Remember, the most important aspect of driving is to feel confident and in control of the vehicle you're operating. Making a decision that aligns with your comfort and capabilities ensures a safer and more enjoyable experience on the road.

• 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.