The launcher is opening, but the login screen is not appearing

cervantes791

Question

10 answers to this question

Can you show us the screenshot of the launcher settings? There's high chance that TruckersMP's installation path contains non-English characters. 
On a technical note, if the installation path contains non-English characters, the DLL injector used in the launcher tries to inject DLL from the path, however due to character encoding issues, the path suddenly changes before the DLL gets injected. This results in the launchpad showing up directly when starting the game from the launcher.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello there!

Has your issue been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return! 

Kind Regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

On 5/22/2023 at 11:23 AM, Titanic4 said:

Can you show us the screenshot of the launcher settings? There's high chance that TruckersMP's installation path contains non-English characters. 
On a technical note, if the installation path contains non-English characters, the DLL injector used in the launcher tries to inject DLL from the path, however due to character encoding issues, the path suddenly changes before the DLL gets injected. This results in the launchpad showing up directly when starting the game from the launcher.

Yes, i have a non-english character. However i don't know how to change my file name in C:/users, i cant change it.

3425r345r.PNG

243r4.PNG

44 minutes ago, cervantes791 said:

Yes, i have a non-english character. However i don't know how to change my file name in C:/users, i cant change it.

3425r345r.PNG

243r4.PNG

To change the path, you'll have to either type in the new path in the textbox, which shows the current installation path after clearing it, or select "Arastir" button, then select the new location for TruckersMP's installation directory. After confirming the folder selection window, press Save button at the very bottom, which should light up after the change is done. After this, initiate the file verification in the launcher. At this point, all the files will be saved in new directory. 

The suggested path is C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP, which is the one, which got used by the old launcher.

• Thanks 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello there @cervantes791!

I noticed you mentioned you found a different solution. Has your issue been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

MythicalLegend

TruckersMP Support

MythicalLegend - TruckersMP - Support

image.png.57a46768be99de829e0832f66ce97ef6.pngspacer.png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 (primarily) | Spanish 🇪🇸

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | TruckersMP Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello there @cervantes791,

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,

MythicalLegend

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved

MythicalLegend - TruckersMP - Support

image.png.57a46768be99de829e0832f66ce97ef6.pngspacer.png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 (primarily) | Spanish 🇪🇸

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | TruckersMP Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!