Trucksbook not logging my miles

Jayflash9395

Question

9 answers to this question

Hello, here you can find the guide on how to properly install and set up the Trucksbook Client,if may help you resolving the problem.  https://trucksbook.eu/wiki

Remember to close your game when you install the Client and after restart your pc and open first TB and then ETS2.

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

Hello there @Jayflash9395

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP Forums here in Help section. 

Here I try to provide my best to each user across TMP platform. Today I decided you to help you with your issue. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Answer: 

As you explained here, you have a problem with writing orders 

• I recommend you reinstall the program and then you'll see - > before new installation please make sure you have deleted all the files. 
  • Also make sure you have installed latest version of TrucksBook

Best Regards,

RedWolf_Plays 
TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Hello @Jayflash9395,

I would highly recommend contacting Trucksbook Support. Given the fact Trucksbook is not an official client supported by TruckersMP, there is only so much we can do. Make sure to provide any detail necessary for them to know exactly what is going wrong. That will give them the best ability at helping you. https://trucksbook.eu/contact

If anyone else reading this has a solution that was not yet mentioned, please go ahead and submit a reply. If the topic goes inactive once again, I am afraid we will have to move the topic to the Unsolved topics category.

Kind regards,

tfmpillow

TruckersMP Support

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Hey there,

Unfortunately, this topic becomes inactive again. And as for what tfmpillow has mentioned, you could try to follow his instruction.

And now, this topic will be moved to the Unsolved section directly. Sorry about that.

If you have any other questions in the future, feel free to contact us on https://truckersmp.com/support

Cheers,

Lucas._
TruckersMP Support

// Moved to Unsolved