Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Team requirements.

"RICKY"

Hello, in my opinion the questions even give the team an idea of what kind of players we are and I also believe that the team has the power to see through the forum whether it is true or not. 

On the other hand there are things that I don't understand how certain players manage to get in. As an example players with 1 year of account and 200 hours of play. Players with little to no activity on the discord forum, being an application requirement. All this data you can see in the player's profile.  Perhaps there are more important things than hours and activity to be able to join the team.

Hello, 

By reviewing the core requirements of the last Support Team recruitment, you can see that you only have to own a discord and Forum account, but there has not been a requirement that you need to be active. 

• Must have a forum and Discord account for internal communication

I personally think that you should be active on the discord and forum before applying, as the managers would more easily see the communication skills of the applicant. But since this is not a core requirement any more, I believe that nothing went wrong within the application process. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

There are requirements for each staff team, candidates who fulfill those requirements will be taken into account, those who don't, will be discarded right away. Then, each person's application will be looked into. From there, surely the managers are experienced enough to see who deserves to go on and who doesn't. Finally, there's an interview (from what I understand about the process) where managers get to know more and better about the candidate.

The main characteristics needed to join a team are clearly specified in the "core" requirements, we can agree or not with them, but it is what it is. Having a certain number of hours in the game, a certain level of activity in forums or Discord are NOT requirements, so even when they can be important, they are not decissive factors. I have no idea about how they decide who goes through into "trainee" and who doesn't, but that's up to TMP managers. Someone with 200 hours of game time and almost no presence in the forums can end up doing a magnificent job, someone with 5000 hours of game time and very active in forums and Discord can end up doing a terrible job. I never tried joining, so I can't tell for sure, but I assume that people who are not accepted get an explanation about why they didn't succeed and that should be more than enough.

• Upvote 1

I personally do not understand the requirement in being active in the forums (for the Game Moderation application). Is it to see if you are a person who willingly assists people with their questions and concerns about various topics regarding TruckersMP, ETS2 and ATS or is it just to ensure you are able to use the forums correctly etc..

• Thanks 1

On 23/05/2023 at 08:38, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Existem requisitos para cada equipe de funcionários, os candidatos que atenderem a esses requisitos serão levados em consideração, os que não atenderem serão descartados imediatamente. Em seguida, a inscrição de cada pessoa será analisada. A partir daí, certamente os dirigentes são experientes o suficiente para ver quem merece continuar e quem não. Por fim, há uma entrevista (pelo que entendi do processo) onde os gestores conhecem mais e melhor o candidato.

As principais características necessárias para ingressar em uma equipe estão claramente especificadas nos requisitos "core", podemos concordar ou não com eles, mas é o que é. Ter um certo número de horas no jogo, um certo nível de atividade em fóruns ou Discord NÃO são requisitos, então mesmo quando podem ser importantes, não são fatores decisivos. Não tenho ideia de como eles decidem quem passa para "trainee" e quem não, mas isso depende do TMPgerentes. Alguém com 200 horas de jogo e quase nenhuma presença nos fóruns pode acabar fazendo um trabalho magnífico, alguém com 5000 horas de jogo e muito ativo em fóruns e Discord pode acabar fazendo um péssimo trabalho. Eu nunca tentei ingressar, então não posso dizer com certeza, mas presumo que as pessoas que não são aceitas recebem uma explicação sobre por que não tiveram sucesso e isso deve ser mais do que suficiente.

Hello I think you are related regarding game activity and discord. I can say that I was sick and could not play or go to discord and when it opened applications for moderation. And I was denied for having no activity in the game and on discord. And it was for 15 days. 

Unfortunately there are other factors for you to get in, you just have to see how many have joined the team of a certain VTC. Just do the math 😉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.