Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Are you someone who overtakes easily or do you have patience to stay behind other truck drivers in the game?

It seems the majority opinion so far is to sit behind someone rather than overtaking, so here I am announcing being the "overtaker"! 🤣

My VTC is highly competitive with miles and fighting for #1 on the monthly leaderboards is a challenge so I will always await a safe location to overtake anyone driving slower than 61mph.

Let me talk about my point of view, I think I will only carry out overtaking behavior if I think I can overtake the premise, otherwise I will not take the move to overtake, I also agree with the other players above, overtaking can not pass still overtake, it does run the risk of being banned. So in summary, I will only overtake if I 100% think I can pass, otherwise I will follow the car in front and keep driving until I reach the overtaking standard.

Yeah!!!, I Love speed but only overtake when is clear to do so ...

and am very Patient... 

I wait for drivers that miss the lane or crash.

Drivers who make a wrong turn, or got stuck

I don't horn at them I allow them to take their time ...

when u horn at someone or continue Horning u make them desperate... 

I don't like that... I rather assist them if they are finding it difficult

through Chat or CB Radio 📻 

am a very Patient Guy...

funny when drivers say I don't go above 50km.. or 70km.. trying to simulate Real Life 😆😅

News Flash!!!... Drivers don't drive that slow.. only when they are in cities 

they carry the most expensive items so truck drivers speed a lot on highways not to get mugged 😁

When the car in front of me is still driving slowly on a busy road, I will choose you to follow him and not go back to overtake. Generally, I will not choose to overtake when there are more than 10 cars near me.

When I meet a slow-moving player on the highway, I will choose a safe section to pass him in the fast lane.

语言:中文 / 英文 |Discord:大鹏

TruckersMP 个人资料 |我的VTC |Steam 配置文件

见到你很高兴!

spacer.png  spacer.png

Hello truckers,

I'm a patient person. I'm doing 90 km/h on cruise control and I'm enjoying the ride. I always say slower is actually faster. I see it almost every time I drive, when a driver who is on cruise control at 110 km/h tries to overtake me, he forces me and oncoming drivers to make room for him. Most of the time I manage to make enough room for him, so he continues to drive dangerously and after a few corners I see him lying on his side. If he somehow manages to make it to a town, I'm always a few cars behind him and I haven't endangered anyone while he has endangered several drivers.

It is completely pointless to overtake unless the driver you want to overtake is going 30 km/h all the way.

Report Moderator & Prime Logistics driver

1329247034_role_ReportModerator(1)(1).jpg.e85ac5a3413696275f3ab3402bb1d4b1.jpg | Prime Logistics bio image

I always go the speed limit or 20+ but never over 90km/h. I enjoy the game this way. As a player who runs the calais<-> duisburg relentlessly i can say i do not ever pass unless someone is stopped from crashing. However the amount of people who pass me and run me off the road on purpose or cause a crash elsewhere is endless. There is also the people who will try to tailgate you going the speed limit and then get mad and blame you when you need to slow down or stop and they crash into you. You should always try to keep a truck length or twice between you and the person in front of you depending on speed. The people who cause said issues may not be heard or seen here but if you don't believe me take the challenge and go the speed limit and watch what happens..

I never overtake, I prefer to remain patient by giving distance behind the person in front of me, whether very slowly or not.

• True Story 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

I am patient so I don't overtake easily.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

It is always the people that have high ping that are impatient and overtake only to lag into the person they are overtaking and cause an accident. Me personally, I'd never overtake because part of the game is traffic first of all so just getting to your destination with no hiccups at all feels too boring and repetitive and second of all, my ping isn't the best as I reside in Australia so I don't want to be one of those people to cause an accident overtaking.

I do not overtake while driving. Why? Your decision not to overtake while driving and your willingness to stick behind others reflect a cautious and considerate approach on the road. This attitude shows that you prioritize safety and respect the speed and comfort levels of other drivers. By maintaining a steady pace and allowing others to overtake when it's safe and appropriate, you contribute to a smoother traffic flow and minimize the risk of accidents.

Sticking behind other drivers can have several advantages. Firstly, it allows you to maintain a consistent and predictable position on the road. This can be particularly beneficial in situations where visibility is limited, such as during adverse weather conditions or in heavy traffic. By giving yourself ample space behind the vehicle in front of you, you create a buffer zone that provides additional reaction time and reduces the chances of a collision.