How many trucks did you buy on the game?

LUPO (ITA)

Hey @ROMANISTA [ITA]

First of all, thank you so much for creating this topic and being active within community!

My name is Peter and I'm going to answer this topic. 

-------------------------------------

I canť tell you the exact number of trucks I have bought until now. It's around 10-20 trucks, cause some of them are moded. 

Thank you so much! 

RedWolf_Plays 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

I'm not sure how many trucks I have in-game, or if you meant my personal trucks.

If we look at how many personal trucks I have, it's only two, I don't really change trucks at all when I'm driving in-game. I mostly love two brands, and I just keep driving them. If we look at the total number of trucks, I think I have between 120 and 150 trucks.

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 1

Honestly I lost the count...like 50/100 maybe? or more... I don't know the exact number bc I drive always the same truck...so I go rarely to my truck list...😄

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...