Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Do you usually like to record while you're playing?

I use my computer's built-in screen recording function to capture video within 30 seconds, of course, it can also increase the time, which can reduce the consumption of memory.

语言:中文 / 英文 |Discord:大鹏

TruckersMP 个人资料 |我的VTC |Steam 配置文件

见到你很高兴!

spacer.png  spacer.png

I used to, but I feel that reporting in-game would be sufficient for me nowadays.

• HaulieLove 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

• 2 weeks later...

I always record while driving because you never know when something exciting or unexpected will occur. Just like in real life, virtual worlds are full of surprises, thrilling moments, and unpredictable events that can make for unforgettable experiences.

By recording my gameplay, I ensure that I capture those epic racing moments, incredible stunts, and even funny mishaps that happen on the virtual roads. These recordings serve as a testament to my skills, achievements, and the sheer enjoyment I derive from the virtual driving experience. Not only do these recordings allow me to relive and share my virtual adventures with others, but they also serve as a way to analyze my performance and improve my skills. By reviewing my recorded gameplay, I can study my driving techniques, learn from my mistakes, and fine-tune my strategies to become a better virtual driver. Furthermore, recording while driving in-game enables me to document and share my favorite moments with friends and fellow gamers.

Using Geforce Experience, I can always save the last 30 seconds of gameplay if something would happen. It's kind of like a dashcam. Whenever someone crashes into me, or something interesting happens, I just press a hotkey and the video saves.

<--> | English / Dutch | <-->

< Need help with anything? >

< Someone broke the rules? >

< Got banned unfairly? >