YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED FROM THE SERVER. REASON. INPROPER TRACTOR TYPE FOR THIS TRAILER!

L-DR@GO

Question

Logging into TMP now is not easy .....

I keep getting kicked...

the one that annoys me now is getting kicked 3 several times trying to log in

because of inproper tractor type...

TRUCK🚚 bought and customize in TMP

TRAILER bought and customize in TMP

So!, why am I still getting kicked always???

who is also having the same problem....???

and WHY!!! is this Happening ??? 

11 answers to this question

This message appears if you have caravan travel trailer attached to your truck, or you have semi-trailer, or dolly trailer attached to Scout car. What kind of trailer were you trying to attach to your vehicle? @L-DragO*

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

@Titanic4

😁😁  

I attached the Lowbed trailer to the new MAN TGS

that's not the only trailer I get kicked for,

no matter the trailer I use I get kicked for improper 

tractor type...   sometimes I will log in the second time  I won't get kicked 

sometimes I don't get kicked at all....  but now I always get kicked from the first login

@Sinyordess.

Thanks, I know that ...

But I have never been kicked in those cities for trailer type...

But I have been fined for using the wrong vehicle on a particular Road...

I've tested lowbed trailer, both the standard and Schwarzmuller one with the new MAN truck and I haven't got kicked. Can you post the screenshot of the game actually kicking you from the server with the vehicle you were driving when you were being kicked?

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

@Titanic4

not when driven 

when trying to connect to the server ..

sometimes I will be in a convoy, and I will get kicked for a high ping 

when I want to connect to the server to join the drivers waiting for me...

I will be getting kicked out for improper tractor type for this trailer 

like this morning i tried connecting to the server got kicked again

Hello trucker. 

Your post contains little information to be able to say for sure what will happen, there could be many reasons. 

If you could give more information or even a photo maybe we can help. As a last resort, you can open a ticket for the support team that will help you. 

Keep up the good KMS 

Can you be more specific, @Dawn - Da Peng ? Is the flatbed trailer cargo, which gets you kicked, or the logo accessory for the curtainsider trailers?