Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ONE OFFROAD DLC

L-DR@GO

Good Morning,

I agree with the suggestion, however, there is still a lot of work ahead in the current and developing DLCs.

When I say there is a lot of work ahead, I mean for example, the DLC of Portugal... It is not realistic at all, I speak for myself, I am open to opinions of course.

I think that this suggestion, has to be taken forward, but it doesn't have a high priority, seeing, having the possibility to install mods that already exist where they have these offroads.

Regards

• Like 1

VASCO SANTOS

JVT LOGÍSTICA

No, these are games about over the road trucking in Europe and Northern America, the game world is heavily scaled down and compressed, making it limited in terms of realistic depiction of real world - there's only so much you can stuff in, there will some unpaved roads here and there, but that's about it, there is no reason for SCS to put in some fantasy out of the place island somewhere on the map that is supposed to represent real world.

If you want some real off-road experience, I recommend you to try SnowRunner, or your best bet are mods, if you can install Promods, you can find many unpaved roands in Iceland.

Hello there,

First of all, thanks for sharing this interesting topic.

It would be great if SCS Software could provide different types of maps, but at the core of ETS2 and ATS, the games we play are about driving trucks on the roads of Europe and North America. Also, there is a lot of map DLC that is still in development or unfinished, so I don't think that would be feasible. 

If you want to play off-road in a simulator game, there are plenty of games out there for that.

• Like 2

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

It would be great.

• HaulieLove 1

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.