Do you like driving more on the highway or on secondary roads?

Hello there,

First of all, thank you for sharing this interesting topic. 

I personally like driving on highways more than driving on secondary roads, because driving on highways allows you to explore many cities in a short amount of time!

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

Hey there. 

I usually prefer to drive on secondary roads, why? They are more livable than basic highways, that you have known for 5k hours 🙂 I would like to see more people drive there 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Ultimately, I prefer driving on highways but it depends on the purpose of my trip, and the experience that I am seeking. There are several reasons why it just depends on the mood I'm in: 

Highways:

Efficiency: Highways are designed for efficient travel, with multiple lanes, higher speed limits, and limited intersections. They are ideal for long-distance travel, as they allow you to cover large distances in less time. Convenience: Highways often provide better signage, lighting, and amenities such as rest areas, gas stations, and food options along the route. Safety: Highways generally have better infrastructure, including guardrails, well-maintained surfaces, and designated exit and entrance ramps, which can contribute to overall safety.

Back roads:

Back roads often take you through scenic landscapes, rural areas, or small towns, offering a more picturesque and relaxed driving experience. They can be particularly enjoyable for those who appreciate nature or want to explore off-the-beaten-path locations. Quaint surroundings: Back roads provide a glimpse into local culture and traditions, allowing you to discover charming villages, historical sites, local shops, and unique attractions. Less traffic: Unlike highways, back roads usually have fewer vehicles, which can result in a more peaceful and less stressful driving experience. This can be appealing to those who prefer a quieter journey.

• Like 1

MythicalLegend - TruckersMP - Support

image.png.57a46768be99de829e0832f66ce97ef6.pngspacer.png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 (primarily) | Spanish 🇪🇸

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | TruckersMP Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Highway Routes, but it all depends on which Job you take. You can generally get a good idea of how "straight" the journey will be when selecting each Mission.
If you are looking for something that is a bit more of a challenge, with twisty, tricky turns and more players, then the other choice, It's not really based on the whole Delivery aspect though 

• Upvote 1

Hello good games, first of all thank you for asking the question 
Since I usually use koleka, that is, realistic type vehicles, I prefer roads according to the structure and model of the vehicle, for example, when it is a pony chassis vehicle, I use long roads and highways as much as possible, but when I am going to carry similar products such as construction or sand gravel, I take care to choose secondary roads, so I usually prefer roads according to my trucks, I wish you good games. 😇

I prefer driving on the highways,because if you have to do a long trip it's more faster to do than doing corners,small roads paying attention at roundabout excc..I usually go on the highways,but depends also how I feel xD

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.