Do you like to drive in the rain or in clear weather?

Hi there,

First of all, thanks for sharing such an interesting topic!

I am enjoying all the weather environments. 
Because when we drive in the real world, it can be raining, snowing, etc. due to sudden weather changes.
So, I like to drive in different weather environment themes just like in real life. 

• Like 3
  • HaulieLove 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

Hey there! 

Driving in rain is quite challange cause the tyres usually slip, for example when braking harder. Therefore you need some experience driving skills 🙂 

Nevertheless, I more prefer to drive in clear weather. 

Regards,

RedWolf_Plays

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,033 hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

I actually like them all, I especially like to use the rain enhancement mod in places with few people to achieve the effect and be a little harmful. On a sunny day, in the event of an accident ahead, it will be easy to brake. On rainy days, in the event of an accident ahead, although the brake will be applied very quickly, on rainy days, the road will slide for a certain distance. If the control is not good, it will hit the car in front or the fence, etc.! All I can say is that there are pros and cons to both!

I love raining weather more, but unfortunately it makes the steering really hard and mostly that tyres slip because of that which make me drive on very slow speed to avoid being banned on the jam roads too.

• Awesome! 2

Raining weather is wonderful but sometimes its not good especially in crowded area so i prefer clear weather in crowded area but if its not crowded then raining weather with night time espcially in middle east ProMods while there isnt any lights on the road.

Arabian Support & Translator @TruckersMP Team

Have A Question? Feel Free To Contact Me By Discord

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Support System | Report System | Feedback SystemBan Appeal | Rules | Knowledge Base | Suggestions | Server Status

I would prefer to drive in clear weather

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

I have my Rain Setting Slider all way down. The weather doesn't sync to everyone else. I also hate the thunderstorms in this game. Makes zero sense why the bolts always strike behind the camera. But, you can see the flash. Additionally, there's a law in my country (USA), if it's raining and your windshield wipers are on, your headlights must also be on.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, both are fine, but I prefer rainy days because it looks more realistic. I'll give reasons why, and I'll give you some good advice.

The first is that ETS2 does not render the shadow of the rearview mirror, and the resolution is very low, it will look fake, even though the image quality is set to the highest. In theory, not just ETS2, most games are almost more realistic in rainy days.

The rainy details of ETS2 are still in place, whether it is ambient sound or water on the glass. Of course, it would be better if you can add a quality module or adjust the filter. NVIDIA graphics card can enable the filter through alt+f3. You can also add some mods such as cold rain, 4k vegetation and so on.

Of course, rainy days will inevitably bring some frame rate fluctuations, which is also normal, so at present, only enable permanent rainy days in single player mode, and consider choosing only sunny days in multiplayer mode.

NewHeader.png.e4c57937084393154ec74acd64b57719.png

🚚HELLO, I'M JASON_STEPHEN FROM 666 LOGISTICS🚚

>-------------------------------------------------------<

I mainly focus on Pictures and Videos in this Forum and Game

I can modify pictures by Photoshop and make videos by Pr & AE

>-------------------------------------------------------<

🎞 Here are my social media links 🎞

<< YouTube | DiscordBilibili | X.COM >>