Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Have you ever driven the bus in the game? Pros and cons?

Yes,I tried it as soon as they released it,but it was really bad,point 1. it's an electric vehicle...and point 2. honestly it doesn't make sense on a truck game to put buses or cars etc...as pros it has none,it only has a lot of cons..

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

Hello @ROMANISTA [ITA],

First of all, thanks for sharing such an interesting topic!

I drive a bus in my game. 
I think the advantage is that you can drive a bus in a truck game as well, and it's nice to be able to play with an electric- EV engine, especially now that our society is going green.

If I had to pick a con, it would be the lack of EV charging stations.

• HaulieLove 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

Yes i drove it before, now i dont touch the bus in a couple of months or so, it feels weird to drive, brakes are bad, acceleration is bad, the front is no collision up to a certain point, and also im not a big fan of electric vehicles in real life, so why would i use an electric vehicle in a game? Ill stay with the trucks 🙂

During the period just released, I drove and transported passengers, but then I didn't drive much, because the turning radius of the bus is different from that of the truck. Relatively speaking, the bus is more difficult to drive. Its braking system is very sensitive. When braking every time, it is easy to be braked. Because of this problem, I was rear-ended many times.

语言:中文 / 英文 |Discord:大鹏

TruckersMP 个人资料 |我的VTC |Steam 配置文件

见到你很高兴!

spacer.png  spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.