Problems with crashing game Promods on Promods server in Truckersmp

Bukinus

Question

13 answers to this question

Hello there!

It seems like your game log is overwritten by a later single-player game process, where we cannot find any helpful information for the crash.

If you can reproduce the crash, please save the two files right after the crash and send us the newest logs.

Regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hi,

1) Can you verify if this happen also in singleplayer ? - I need review and will advise you.

2) Hi

And when you Zoom in/out right  ? - yes even with zoom. But hwne I am using map during driving all is working but when I am trying use map for changing ways than this is immediatelly crashing

3)

When you generate the "DEF" file make sure you do NOT have the "Map zoom compatibility" option checked, maybe you checked it and that is what generates the error. - I didnt change from default so DEF file should be working correctly.

In some regions where people who edit on the map sometimes put objects or objects, there is a score called (TC) score, where this score is over 3 million points, there is a synchronization problem and fps loss or even a complete crash of our game, unfortunately, I want you to know that this situation is annoying, the only thing you need to do is to stay away from such regions and communicate this problem to the promods support team, again, I wish you good games,

Hello @Bukinus

A fix for this issue has been released today. I had the same problem and it was solved for me today.

1 hour ago, ShawnCZek said:

Added Zoom Crash Fix for ProMods due to an extreme number of crashes (by DOWL).

You can download latest TruckersMP update and let us know if it has been resolved for you as well.

Kind regards,

MarkON

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.