Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Increased Prices At CD

Having to be towed to repair, fixing the damage, emergency refueling, gas stations. These are all costly methods that seem to cost players no money. I propose creating a price increase zone that raises these totals by 800%.

Why should this be considered?

1. It forces those that love CD (like fly's on a light) to be more careful.
  2. Money concerns. All the forementioned stuff will become costly. Which will either result in doing jobs anywhere else. Or, will throw them into debt, which may result in losing owned assets.

Examples

• Let's say you spend 3 grand to refill a nearly empty tank. The new total would be 24 grand for that same tank.
  • Let's say your repair bill is 10 grand. New total would be 80 grand.

Just look at IRL businesses. Not many want the overpriced one, they want the cheaper one.

By increasing prices, eventually, the money runs out forcing others to spread out. Or, they'll just take quick jobs.

Let me mention my opinion.

Your suggestion, I feel that the meaning is not very significant, the reason is that this suggestion will not lead to a decrease in the number of players on the CD road, but will increase, and secondly some people if the game settings inside the deduction of that option off, this suggestion will be meaningless. CD route, the number of players is very, very large, while the violation of the player will also exist, which will increase the difficulty of the game review team, adding to the game review team Difficulties.

Hello trucker. 

Thanks for your idea, but there are many ways for you to get money and XP on your profile your idea will not solve the situation. It is also true that the CD road is something without explanation, anything goes. 

Perhaps the situation has to go the other way, it was already a situation that was much discussed in the forum. 

But thanks for your idea. 

• Upvote 1

Your reasoning doesn't make any sense... because the overwhelming majority use save editing in terms of money,damage and level... so it doesn't seem like an idea to me...
Even I for example on the account I have 1Billion € I am lv100 and for fuel I use save editing and I can do 5 million km without ever stopping... so what you quoted above does not make any sense... and for example with Project ALM you can refuel your truck,repair your trailer/truck,add money,add level ecc...

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

32 minutes ago, 'AboutViki. said:

Your reasoning doesn't make any sense... because the overwhelming majority use save editing in terms of money,damage and level... so it doesn't seem like an idea to me...
Even I for example on the account I have 1Billion € I am lv100 and for fuel I use save editing and I can do 5 million km without ever stopping... so what you quoted above does not make any sense... and for example with Project ALM you can refuel your truck,repair your trailer/truck,add money,add level ecc...

You are literally hacking and TMP even allows you to do so. How sad.

1 hour ago, Granite said:

You are literally hacking and TMP even allows you to do so. How sad.

Hacking? Repair the truck with ALM is the same thing if you do by f7...what hacking? Increasing level and money you can do it with save edit too,refueling the truck aswell...hacking is others..

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

• 5 months later...