ADD Server Time on the TruckerMP launcher

Hello dear developers! Please add the server's in-game time in the launcher so that before the game players can understand whether will be on the road day or night. This is important! Because it is very uncomfortable to drive at night because there is poor visibility, especially in ATS, where the nights are pitch black!

• Upvote 2

Hello @semenfandukhov

You can find out what time it is in the game by looking at the top left side through the site I will give here. You can also see how many drivers are in which server in the game and in which regions the drivers are concentrated on the map. Our website is here; https://map.truckersmp.com/

King regards,
kelt_kreqht
Veteran Driver V

• Upvote 1

Hello @semenfandukhov,

First of all, congratulations for your first post on the TruckersMP forum page. Always try to be active.

The idea you have presented is good. Developers can do this. But there is a site where you can see what time it is in the game without entering the game. This site shows the live map of the servers in TruckersMP and you can also see the time on this map. I share this site with you,

https://map.truckersmp.com/

Regards,

'Nhympex.

I also want the current server game time somewhere at the launcher and suggested it some weeks ago. The answer I got was the same as this suggestion: Go to the website.

Make me wonder why there is a Server Status tab in the Launcher. All that info is already on the website. BTW the very same page we are suggesting to find the game time. 

That "already on the website" argument is simply a weak argument (in my opinion).

• Upvote 1