Do you know or what do you think is the hottest Euro Truck Simulator 2 club?

• Yu Jian TMP changed the title to Do you know or what do you think is the hottest Euro Truck Simulator 2 club?
4 hours ago, Sinyordess. said:

In general, all groups are warm and fun, of course, we cannot evaluate the teams in this way, the teams with the warmest and most fun teammates for you or the teams with people you can get along with there will be more warm and pleasant for you, my preference has always been (KIRBIYIK A.Ş) spacer.png

doesn't sound like were they speak english 

14 hours ago, Yu Jian TMP said:

Do you know or what do you think is the hottest Euro Truck Simulator 2 club? Please give examples.

There is no such "good" or "bad" " or "Hottest" VTC. All VTCs are good, and such questions are quite subjective in nature. I'd say please do research and join the one that you feel is "best." As asking here will only lead to people advertising their own VTCs, thus, it won't give you a concrete answer but a manipulated one. 

You can use the following link to search the VTCs we have - https://truckersmp.com/vtc/search?name=&tag=&min=700&max=&language_id= 

If your issue has been resolved, please let me know.

• Upvote 1

it's difficult to say which VTC is the best because each VTC has its own unique strengths and weaknesses. What might be the best VTC for one player might not be the best for another, as it depends on individual preferences and experiences. However, it's important to remember that everyone's experience with a VTC is unique, and what works well for one player may not work well for another.

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.