Driver Rating System

30 minutes ago, Shasta_TheHusky said:

For me your answer is completely incomplete and meaningless
1) Instead of saying no right away, why don't you suggest a different method also arguing the answer and how it could also be done in a different way by providing a valid argument. The "no, there are more important things" is not an answer but an air of superiority alone

I have no control over when gets implemented, that is just my personal opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Flaming. said:

I have no control over when gets implemented, that is just my personal opinion. 

Good morning @Flaming.I would apprecciate if you have some ideas to share with us. I'm ready to edit the original post, just how I did yesterday, if a new better idea will be posted. Cheers mate!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Lince.TMP,

thanks for sharing your idea.

Your suggestion mainly addresses players who care about their status, other road users and road traffic regulations. Unfortunately, the majority of TruckersMP players don't, which makes its success uncertain.
Besides of that, I suggest to punish wrong way driving significantly higher due to its dangerous nature. I'd imagine -1 point per 3 seconds.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2023 at 1:25 PM, blabberbeak said:

Hello @Lince.TMP,

thanks for sharing your idea.

Your suggestion mainly addresses players who care about their status, other road users and road traffic regulations. Unfortunately, the majority of TruckersMP players don't, which makes its success uncertain.
Besides of that, I suggest to punish wrong way driving significantly higher due to its dangerous nature. I'd imagine -1 point per 3 seconds.

Some players don't care about their status, but with this system, other players near them will know that these drivers are "dangerous" and will give way or stay away from them.

• 2 months later...
On 5/8/2023 at 12:37 PM, Lince.TMP said:

Suggestion Name: Driver Rating System

Suggestion Description: This is a system of "Rating" for each player based on his traffic offences and drive overhaul on TMP.

Any example images: N/D

Why should it be added?:

The game itself is provided of a system to detect crashes, crossing with red light and overspeed.
Why don't create a system of rating for each driver, with which every traffic offense subtracts points and each km/mile driven add points? 
It may be shown next or up to the name and have a color gradiation from green to red based on the rank.
May be a good system to tempt players to drive following rules, without forcing them and it's a good resource to know if another player, maybe behind or in front of us, is a dangerous driver.

These are some EXAMPLES:

Red light: -1 point when more then 5 players nearby
                 -3 points when more than 20 players nearby
Crash to player: -3 points
Crash to object: -1 point
Wrong Way: -1 point every 30 seconds
Speeding: -2 points (Speed Cameras putted is critical points, mapped in game and with alert signals)
Km / Mile travelled: +1 point every 150km / 90miles

POSSIBLE RANKS: (Min. -70 & Max. +70)

Dangerous driver | from -51 points to -70 points
Bad driver | from -21 to -50 points
Unskilled driver | from -1 to -20 points
Novice | 0 points (Neutral and starting rank)
Skilled driver | from +1 to +20 points
Master driver | from +21 to +50 points
Legendary driver | from +51 points to +70 points

Hope you like this idea and also if you don't like it, I love you guys!
Peace brothers.

Hello!

Thanks for taking the time here to suggest your idea of a ranking system to TMP. Currently, there are lots of other modiciations that are fit for the game such as VTC world, and many others that can offer your simulation like experience that you're wanting. Unfortunately TMP has moved away from the simulation aspect as it's not in the community's favour to follow such a program anymore. With this being said, adding in your ranking system would have been appropriate if we were still following the road to simulation path. As we aren't currently doing this anymore, I regret to inform you that we will be declining your suggestion unfortunately. Even though your suggestion has been declined on this occasion, I'd like to still take the time to say thank you for this suggestion.

Kind Regards,
Fezz98
TruckersMP Game Moderation Manager.