Number of reports in the report system.

Lena'

Question

Hello, can you enlighten me about how the limit that we can create a report in the report system is determined, according to what it falls or rises according to what it falls?

After how many reports of mine are rejected, my count decreases or after how many reports are accepted, this count increases.

I did a search on the forum about it but I could not find the answer.

many of my reports are accepted but my count never increases, but when 1 or 2 reports are rejected, the number of reports I can create decreases.

Thank you.

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

9 answers to this question

Hey there, the amount of reports you can submit is based on the quality of your reports.

Valid reports submitted outside of heavily populated areas will increase your report limit, with a max limit of 20 reports.

Valid reports submitted from heavily populated areas will not affect your report limit, this was done to prevent people from "farming" reports, by only driving on CD for the sake of getting other players banned.

Reports that violate rule 1.4 or do not show a valid offense will decrease the maximum number of reports you can submit. 

• Like 1

The number of reports is determined based on their content. If you continuously misuse the system, you may even be removed from it. Therefore, make sure to create a report only if you are sure that a rule violation has occurred, and provide evidence to support your claim. Please approach this matter in terms of approval or rejection, rather than focusing on the number of reports.

Hey there @Lena'

First of all, welcome here at TruckersMP forums in help section. Here, I try to provide my best to each user across this platform

Answer: 

-> Maximum limit of created reports can be 20. 

Then you have to wait for GM's to check them. After they check, your report will be mark as Aceppted or Declined. 

Aceppted - Your report was great and you can create +1 

Declined -> means the GM's didnt take any action against reported user, there are always posted reasons why your report was not  approved.

I also found out thus topic that may help you to understand 

Maybe a little advise. Create only reports where the current situation shows that player breaks rules and the player will definitely get banned.

Regards, 

RedWolf_Plays 

TruckersMP Veteran Driver IV 

• Like 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello there,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

OmSaL
TruckersMP Support

58 minutes ago, Jean-Louis Lorenzy said:

Hello,

Each user starts with a cap of 10 active reports. Your report will be scored positively if it was submitted correctly. If not, it will receive a poor rating. You will be given a greater or lower limit based on those results. This was put in place to encourage people to report true offenses. 

Hello,

Thanks for your answer but this is not the answer I am looking for, I already know that.

1797472539_TMP.webp

10 minutes ago, Flaming. said:

Hey there, the amount of reports you can submit is based on the quality of your reports.

Valid reports submitted outside of heavily populated areas will increase your report limit, with a max limit of 20 reports.

Valid reports submitted from heavily populated areas will not affect your report limit, this was done to prevent people from "farming" reports, by only driving on CD for the sake of getting other players banned.

Reports that violate rule 1.4 or do not show a valid offense will decrease the maximum number of reports you can submit. 

Hey,

Thank you, your answer was explanatory, it was the answer I was looking for 🙂❤️ 

1797472539_TMP.webp

11 minutes ago, OmSaL said:

Hello there,

Has your question been answered with the above given answer(s)?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organised!

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,

OmSaL
TruckersMP Support

answered.

1797472539_TMP.webp

Hello there,

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved