Which game server do you usually log into?

sim1

Language: Chinese/English

Discord:hengya0512            I want everyone to be able to drive safely on the road!❤️

Hello!

I usually log into the Simulation 1 server. 
The reason for this is that Simulation 1 has a much higher foot traffic on the C-D road compared to the other servers.

• Upvote 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

I usually play on sim2 and promods servers but now I'm playing on TMP9 server.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

As is the preference of most, I default to Sim 1 as there are simply more players active. If I'm playing a mod whose sole focus is delivering a multiplayer experience, I am going to join the most populous server.

As many have said, it's a shame there aren't many players in other servers, but as I've also said...

It is what it is.

Sim 1 as it has more players as usual ,sounds more realistic for me 

• Like 1
  • Awesome! 1