Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What games do you play other than ETS2/ATS?

poopingcorn

I play the Grand Thef Auto series and the Call Of Duty series on the computer. I'm playing Gta 4 more now. I love traveling with my cousin Roman. Call of Duty series is like general culture for me. A great game that tells the true face of war, friendship and the need to make sacrifices when necessary. 🥰

I'm playing SimCity on mobile. Building a city is nice, but EA is a bit greedy, I think everything in the game is very expensive 😁. But when it comes, it's okay.

Guest Aurris

Used to play Battlefield 4, but I quit a few months ago after reaching 1000 hours. I also used to be addicted to Minecraft about 2 years ago, but after the new updates I just didn't feel like playing it. After getting a PC and PS5 last year, I finished games like GTA5, Elden Ring and GOW Ragnarök. But these days I mainly play Red Dead Redemption 2 and ETS2 on my PC.

Well, I play Minecraft, OMSI2, Cities Skylines, very rarely GTA5 and of course ETS2.
Sometimes I'm being vintage and play browser games like in good old times 😆

Your average pleb from Austria.

Favorite Truck: MAN TGX 2022, 4*2 Chassis, 500hp Engine and a 12 Speed Gearbox (Automatic).

Favorite Trailer: Dryvan from SCS

My VTC (on Trucky😞

badge

Apart from American Truck Simulator (ATS), I also enjoy playing a variety of other games. One of them is Transformice, a game where you can transform into different creatures and navigate through challenging levels. Another is 911 Operator, which allows you to take on the role of an emergency dispatcher and manage various emergency situations. I also like playing BeamNG, a realistic driving simulator that offers a wide range of vehicles and realistic physics. Lastly, there's Grand Theft Auto V (GTAV), an action-adventure game known for its open-world environment and diverse gameplay mechanics. :HaulieExcited:

MythicalLegend - TruckersMP - Support

image.png.57a46768be99de829e0832f66ce97ef6.pngspacer.png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 (primarily) | Spanish 🇪🇸

Report a player | Appeal a Ban | Feedback System | TruckersMP Rules | Supported MODs | MP Launcher Error Solutions

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.