Reports at very high.

"RICKY"

Hello truckers. 

Today we have this topic to hear your opinions and exchange some ideas. 

As we have all seen in recent weeks the report reading has been very high, what is the reason for this? 

Could server 2 bring more work to the moderation team? 

Does the moderation team need more people handling the reports? 

If you have another opinion about this happening, I'd love to hear it. 

2 hours ago, "RICKY" said:

Hello truckers. 

Today we have this topic to hear your opinions and exchange some ideas. 

As we have all seen in recent weeks the report reading has been very high, what is the reason for this? 

Could server 2 bring more work to the moderation team? 

Does the moderation team need more people handling the reports? 

If you have another opinion about this happening, I'd love to hear it. 

What bad and uneven drivers on servers have done is more easily noticed thanks to reports from careful drivers like you and me. Therefore, the number of reports is quite high, but the number of Game Moderators in the game is increasing day by day. The speed of the return to reports seems to increase. In addition, penalty times are shortened so that drivers do not disconnect from the game. In this way, drivers who have been fined drive more carefully. 

4 hours ago, McLaren2555 said:

lol it was so much fun pre 2019

lol it was fun pre 2019 

Fun for some players. Those who have been complaining since 2019 about "being forced to drive at a slow speed".

And those who now, with the server they wanted, with the same (or even better) server options that existed pre-2019, keep driving at a slow speed in the server they've been hating for almost 4 years. The infamous TruckersMP based "Idiots on the road" videos title never made more sense than now 🤣

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

Fun for some players. Those who have been complaining since 2019 about "being forced to drive at a slow speed".

And those who now, with the server they wanted, with the same (or even better) server options that existed pre-2019, keep driving at a slow speed in the server they've been hating for almost 4 years. The infamous TruckersMP based "Idiots on the road" videos title never made more sense than now 🤣

absolutely nailed it with the last line

As you know, there are many RMs/GMs in the team. And these are people who work entirely on a voluntary basis. They voluntarily took on the role of moderation of a game without making any profit from this work. 
I think they have even more work to do with such as support, feedback, appeals, in-game reports other things.... In addition, they also have their real life and so, if possible, wait patiently as all reports will be processed. I believe the staff will also try to reduce the reports on the website as quickly as possible and we should understand the work they are doing.

11 hours ago, [MCG] Masunio said:

Como você sabe, há muitos RMs/GMs na equipe. E são pessoas que trabalham inteiramente de forma voluntária. Eles voluntariamente assumiram o papel de moderadores de um jogo sem obter nenhum lucro com esse trabalho. 
Acho que eles têm ainda mais trabalho a fazer, como suporte, feedback, apelações, relatórios do jogo, outras coisas.... Além disso, eles também têm sua vida real e, portanto, se possível, aguarde pacientemente, pois todos os relatórios processado. Acredito que a equipe também tentará reduzir os relatórios no site o mais rápido possível e devemos entender o trabalho que estão fazendo.

Hello trucker. 

Yes, we know all the work of being a GM and its obligations and duties. But my question was why do we have more reports?  

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.