What movie or series do you recommend ?

As you may or may not know, I am a big fan of TV series and movies.

What movie or series do you recommend on platforms like Netflix, Amazon Videos, Disney + and Paramount+ ?

What movie has been hailed by you as the worst you have seen ?

I look forward to reading your posts 😍

------
I for one am the biggest fan of House of Paper on Netflix, and no series will change that, not even Squid Game. 😂

spacer.png

lrwRsrV.png

🇵🇱/🇩🇪/🇺🇸

Hello!

I really like the John Wick movies and I recommend it to you if you haven't watched yet.

I'm watching the How I Met Your Mother series right now I really liked it I recommend you to watch it too. (In Disney+)

By saying House of Paper I think you mean La Casa De Papel. If you're saying it I watched it and I really liked it.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

I'm more of a mixed one, yet I have my preferences 😛

Shows I like:

Supernatural, Heartstopper, Grey's Anatomy, Chicago Fire/PD/Med, Navy CIS, 9-1-1, The Simpsons, Family Guy, The Good Doctor, Shameless, Private Practice, Orange is the new Black, The Night Shift, Disenchantment, Station 19, Young Sheldon (german shows: Vorstadtweiber, Kommissar Rex, Dr. Klein and LOL Last one Laughing)

Movies are quite difficulty to list, as it's just too much 😂 Forum Mods would bonk me then. However just to name a few:
The Maze Runner, Deadpool, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Fast & Furious, Avatar, Fack Ju Göhte (German Movies, yes it's called really that way xD), Free Guy, Hangover, Mamma Mia!, and so on.

Your average pleb from Austria.

Favorite Truck: MAN TGX 2022, 4*2 Chassis, 500hp Engine and a 12 Speed Gearbox (Automatic).

Favorite Trailer: Dryvan from SCS

My VTC (on Trucky😞

badge

A few favorites of mine: 

Genre Thriller/Drama:

Dog Day Afternoon (1975), starring Al Pacino (known from his role in Scarface) [To be watched on: Amazon Prime]

Genre Mystery/Thriller:

Eyes Wide Shut (1999), any Stanley Kubrick Movie for that matter (especially The Shining, Barry Lyndon and 2001: A Space Odyssey) [To be watched on: HBO Max]

Genre Horror/Thriller:

Creep (2014) [to be watched on: Netflix]

Genre (Anti)War:

All Quiet On the Western Front (2022)

Stalingrad (1993) [to be watched on: Amazon Prime] 

My favorite series: Fargo (too bad the removed it from Netflix) and Squid Games (maybe overrated though, but for those interested: a new season will be released this year as rumors go) 

EDIT: I forgot the most important of all for all truck lovers out there: Duel (1971), the first movie Steven Spielberg ever directed starring; you guessed it, a truck!! Not sure where you can watch it... The worst movie I ever watched was some French dance movie named 'Climax', where a pregnant girl was st4bb3d by jealous hating people around her, where the scene would last on for 5 minutes straight... 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.