Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Why im i banned from TMP Discord server?

-TurboStar-

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello @-TurboStar-;

You mentioned that you had a problem I'm really sorry about that. You can be sure that I will do my best to help you.

First of all I am really sorry about your ban.

When you were banned "Dyno bot" sent you your ban reason and proofs. (Picture 1)

Please open feedback to Community Moderation team with your screenshot and discord ID.

Click HERE to open a feedback.

I hope I was able to solve your problem clearly. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I wish you a good day.

Picture 1:

spacer.png

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Thank you for your time @!drkYVZ @Flaming. ive already made a feedback after making this post because i didnt know if i should have made a feedback ticket or ask on the forum, so i did made a feedback on TMP and im waiting for an answers there, thank you for answering me 🙂

@Lucas._ since im waiting for an answer in my feedback ticket i made in TMP Website, there is no point to leave this post open, you can go ahead and close this post 🙂

Thank you for your time @!drkYVZ @Flaming. ive already made a feedback after making this post because i didnt know if i should have made a feedback ticket or ask on the forum, so i did made a feedback on TMP and im waiting for an answers there, thank you for answering me 

@Lucas._ since im waiting for an answer in my feedback ticket i made in TMP Website, there is no point to leave this post open, you can go ahead and close this post 

Hello @-TurboStar-,

I am glad to hear that. And thanks for your understanding.

So next time, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask for help at https://truckersmp.com/support

And now, I will move this topic to the solved section. See you then!

Kind regards,
Lucas._
TruckersMP Support

// Move to Solved