Event stuff

DoughtyX

Question

5 answers to this question

Hey there! @DoughtyX

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP forum. 

I'm player of TruckersMP Community and today i'm going to answer your question. 

1.  You can usually find your slots in link posted by Event Staff. It usually stays in main information about current Event.

2. The Cargo is not given by Event Staff, it up to you whatever you want to pick, but you always should have your trailer attached to your truck. Free driving on Event server is usually prohibited and could result with kick.

Here I am sending you an example of Event parking zones -> https://truckersmp.com/events/12386-mrapak-birthday-convoy--april-convoy#14

If there isnt any, then you can park where you want or you can ask Event staff after entry to the server. 

Hopefully, I have answered your question. 

Regards, 

RedWolf_Plays 

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

Hello @DoughtyX,

Greetings.

Answer to your question depends on which event you are talking about. An event organized by a VTC, or a TMP official event.

Case 1: If you are not in any vtc and want to join other vtc's event as a public, then you will find public parking space on their event page. (You will find event page here). If you are going into an event as a part of vtc then event manger of your vtc will have information regarding the slots.

Case 2: Official TMP events usually don't have any slots. Players are free to park anywhere inside the departure city.

This was all regarding slots, now about cargo. Every event is different. Many events require a specific vehicle while others don't. When you go down on event page of a specific event, you will find set of temporary rules for players. In there it will be given if any kind of specific vehicle is required or not like car or bus or sometimes any cargo. Sometimes this is also given in event details too. If nothing is given both in event details and temporary rules then you can choose any vehicle or cargo, it's up to you. In most of the events you are required to have truck with no double or triple trailer and no heavy load. 

You can always find upcoming events here: TMP Events.

I hope I was able to answer your question properly. If you still have some doubt, feel free to tag me here.

Kind regards, 

Aashraye 

Player

Branch Manager 

1666005388_ETS2MCG-WEAREFAMILY_smallwhite.png.23bcaa80c923794d8bce693db4a17350.png 

Join ETS2MCG VTC today for best VTC experience      

Hello there!

Has your issue been solved?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return! 

Kind Regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks for all your participation.

Kind regards,
Lucas._
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive.

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

// Moved to Unsolved.

Kind regards,

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator