Which Do You Think Is A Better Setting?

Ponc l whitE

I'm wondering about one thing, which setting do TruckersMP Users use more?

Sequential Gear?
Automatic Gear?

Keyboard Mouse?
Steering Wheel?
Or just the Keyboard?

Ponc Logistics              TruckersMP Profile          Youtube                             

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Usually I use Keyboard + Mouse and Automatic gear but sometimes I use sequential gear.

• Like 1

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

In the game, the keyboard + mouse combo is generally used more in the game, and as a transmission, automatic is generally used because it is easier because it does not have any difficulty, and I can recommend this combo because it provides a more realistic driving experience on bends and roads in the keyboard + mouse combo.

• Like 1

I use the steering wheel and sequential gear, sometimes I use the automatic gear as well.

• HaulieLove 1
  • HaulieThumbsUp 1

I used to control my truck with my phone acting as a steering wheel, pedals and buttons, using the Touch Racer app. During that time I used Automatic Drive since it was too troublesome to constantly press on my screen, volume buttons to switch gears. 

I just got a Logitech G29 steering wheel with pedals, now I control my truck's gears manually with the pedal shifters. I have to say, getting a steering wheel vastly improves the realism of driving in any simulator game. 

Hello there,

First of all, thanks for sharing an interesting topic.

The equipment I use to play the game is a Logitech G29+Shifter. So I use a Sequential Gear or H-Shifter setup that allows shifters to be used.

• Haha 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 

We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.