Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Mini = perfect weapon for trolls?

Foobrother

Hello,

Today I've had the very bad idea to cross Calais during my trip. And I've literally been attacked by trolls with Minis 😆 

It seems that these cars are small enough to go under the trucks and completely flip them like pancakes. It was a carnage when I was playing.

Is the staff aware of this problem? Are we planning to quickly replace them with another vehicle?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, L-DragO* said:

replace them with what Bro? @Foobrother

even if they are Replaced with Bikes,  they will still hit you and flip you to another planet...

Replace them with vehicles previously used which didn't allow you to flip trucks that easily. If you read my post correctly you will understand that these minis can flip trucks more easily than the Skodas for example.

change the oil filter, change the steering, oooh the light is too bright, the save editing is too much, the roads are too dry ...oooooh too much traffic on CD road,

ooohh!!! somebody is driving a truck without tires ...

ooohhh!!! TMP remove skodas from the road it's causing too much harm..

if TMP finally Removes all cars  ....

ooohhhh!!!!  TMP  is too dry and Boring without the cars..

ooooh!! a Moderator just pinch me where is ScS.

oohhh!! He is carrying too much load where are the Moderators ?..

oooohhh!!! 2 drivers are fighting where are the Moderators ... cant you settle the 2 Drivers ???.. ..talk to the Drivers and know their problem....

" ETC"

Too many complaints every day... when yall know its a Game or Simulation we are all  playing 

• 4 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.