Which tuning do you prefer?

OGF-

Tuning  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer save edited trucks or standart tuned trucks?

• Save Editing
    • Standart Tuning

I play with basics Trucks, Trailers -> using DLCs, and some accessories added by TruckersMP. I do not see why I should use it? Do I feel better? I do not think so, and I also do not talk about massive save editting which may do bad playing for other players, since they must not have a great PC as the player with Save edit. I think that game allows to players more to do, so there is not need to create something else about it. 

Short example of Save Edit: In previous time, the green lights on Scania or some different truck was permanently banned due to lags that was affecting other players.

Regards,

RedWolf_Plays

• Thanks 1

RedNub I TruckersMP

(ETS2 - 6,165hours)

795749874_role_VeteranV(1).png.660f7fd7e1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

Reporting a player  | Appeal your ban  | Support System  | Recruitment

@RedWolf_Plays thank you for your response. While I agree with you partly,the main reason why I sometimes use save edited trucks is actually having the possibility to add front bumpers from different trucks, like they look even more lowered besides having suspension lowered. That way, the truck seems to look even more sporty which I personally like very much.

EDIT: Thank you all for replying and sharing your opinions on this! Be safe on the road y'all 🙂

I don’t have any save edited trucks. I prefer stock tuning. Also, I don’t really modify my trucks that much, liking stock trucks more. I just make some minor differences like small touches that makes me enjoy my truck more. An example would be painting the grill.

However, wanted to mention that I like to spot some save edited trucks on the road. I’m so pleasant to see other’s creativity and style.

• Thanks 1

Standart editing is the best maybe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I prefer localmods and save editing because the trucks looks more similar to the reality...like custom skin,bullbar,rooflamps,antenna,evil eyes,lollipop and the custom interiors..

REMEMBER that you are playing a SIMULATOR GAME and this game is NOT a RACING GAME. If you like races,maybe you're on the wrong game. SL: 80-90 Km/h

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.