Adding Adaptive Cruise Control and Emergency Brake System

Capacity

Suggestion Name: Adding Adaptive Cruise Control and Emergency Brake System

Suggestion Description: see above

Any example images: only a video: https://youtu.be/kxncLq4u7AY?t=273

Why it should be added:

- Adaptive Cruise Control: It could make the driving easily for example on a country road, if someone drives before you with 82km/h, and you drive faster with cruise control, your truck will automatically adjust the speed to the truck before.

- Emergency Brake System: It could save accidents if there's traffic jam and you notice it too late.

Hey! 

Great suggestion, however, as from what I heard, not implementable. Such a system would obviously be great, especially for convoys and for, as you said, driving behind someone on any country road - whilst it sadly wont work with real players. 

Have a great day, 
Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

The first thing I did when TruckersMP started supporting version 1.47 of Euro Truck Simulator was literally rush to test the Adaptive Cruise Control and the Emergency Brake System, and it was frustrating to see that they weren't working online.

This would be very useful on the roads, and I hope that one day the TruckersMP team will be able to make this system work within their servers.

Does anyone know if there's a thread of them talking about something related to this?