What is your favorite cargo?

For me it depends on what I am wanting that day of driving.

Usually if I have a financial goal in mind I aim for flatbed items, like the water tanks, the train wheels (forget the actual name) etc, as I find them more frequent and offer more money per mile compared to a standard trailer.

To explore I usually grab the highest per mile payment job to a place I have yet to go to, or take a route I have yet to travel. I still need to find a job that goes to TMP HQ though

• Thanks 1

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead - Mac McCleary

Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly - Author Unknown

If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there -  Lewis Carroll

Generally I like heavy and oversized cargos as it makes the trip more challenging 🙂

But if I had to pick I would say these ones:

Concrete Beams:spacer.png because it's heavy and can easily tip over in sharp turns if you use a normal low bed

Crawler Tractor: spacer.pngbecause it's a wide cargo and the tractor just looks good 🙂

Gas Pipeline Parts: spacer.pngbecause it looks quite impressive on the road.

also obviously like the locomotive but many are transporting it (since it's the heaviest cargo on TMP). So I'm not interested.

• Thanks 1

Hello!

I do not have a preferred cargo. Because I value the length of the route of the cargo more, when I select the cargo, I check the length of the route and select the cargo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Languages: EN / KRNJAP |  Discord: werzey

TruckersMP Support System  | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Report System | Appeal Ban 

spacer.png  

I often enjoy taking the asphalt Miller from the Heavy Cargo Pack as it's quite a challenging drive, particularly in Scandinavia, which is where I sometimes like to drive. 

That said, I will also enjoy the Helicopter from the high-power cargo pack as it's still quite a long load, and also Medical Vaccines as it is something that comes in a curtain sider.

Often look for a load that could come inside a curtain sider trailer that will complement the looks of the truck and look amazing with the scenery in the background.

• HaulieLove 1
  • True Story 1

My favorite cargo to haul in Euro Truck Simulator 2 is cut flowers. I love the challenge of transporting such a fragile and valuable cargo safely across Europe.
As for American Truck Simulator, my favorite cargo to haul is Livestock Cargo. It's always a challenge to transport live animals safely and comfortably, and it requires a different set of skills than other types of cargo. There's a real sense of responsibility that comes with transporting living creatures.

For TMP overall, I'm impartial to tankers and box trucks, with an occasional heavy load thrown into the mix, mostly the Volvo equipment. I abstain from hauling heavy if I'm in highly populated areas/event servers, as the idea of stalling on C-D with impatient and belligerent traffic is not a good time.

For SP ATS, with all my immersion mods, I prefer hauling as the truck companies I've seen operate in the Southwest United States, mostly branded box trailers. SP ETS2 is the same story, although immersion is more in the map graphics, as I'm not familiar with European locales throughout the continent.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind Regards

Nody,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator.